Before first use
Take the appliance and accessories out the box. Remove the stickers, protective foil or plastic from the device.
1. Install the Cleaner app
Install the Application called “HomeWizard Cleaner” from the App Store or Google Play store. The App will show up as “Cleaner” when installed.
Or click on the link below to directly install the corresponding "Cleaner" app on your device.
2. Battery Charging
- Place charging station against the wall and remove obstacles within 1 meter at two sides and 2 meters ahead. The Cleaner is turned off when you first take it out of the box. To turn it on, toggle the power switch at the right side of Cleaner. The switch must be on before charging.
- Charge the Cleaner in either of the following ways:
- Plug the adapter into the side of the Cleaner and plug the other end into the power socket.
- Place the Cleaner in front of the dock, facing the dock. Then press on the top of the Cleaner. It will automatically dock itself and start charging,
- Make sure the power switch of Cleaner is turned on while charging. Otherwise, it will show an error on LED display and will not charge.
- When the Cleaner is charging, the power indicator will blink.
- Once charging is completed, the power indicator will be on and stop blinking.
- In standby status, the Cleaner will play a sound when battery power is low.
- During working, the Cleaner will return to its charging station automatically when battery power is low.
Tips to extend battery life:
- Before first use, charge the Cleaner for 12 hours.
- Charge the Cleaner as soon as battery power is low.
- During cleaning, Cleaner will return to charging station automatically when it is done cleaning or when the battery is low.
- If the Cleaner is not to be used for more than 3 months, charge the battery in the Cleaner for 12 hours, turn off the main power switch on the side of the Cleaner, remove the battery from the Cleaner and store it in a cool, dry place.