How to submit a RMA request (Tristar)
Modified on: Tue, 17 Aug, 2021 at 10:05 AM
Scroll down to Step 4
- Click to log in and start a warranty request (RMA).
- If you do not have an account yet, please create one and try these steps again afterwards.
- Fill in your name and address details as well as means for us to contact you.
- If everything has been entered correctly, please click the orange button below to submit the return order (RMA).
- You will recieve an RMA number. Please take note of this number should you contact Smartwares about your RMA.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.